Fix Issue: Wi-Fi Issues On Computer, Laptop, Phone Or I Pad
Wi-Fi helps us to connect to the internet without using a wired cable or LAN connection. It offers us the luxury to browse internet without having our devices plugged in to the modem or router. It allows us to comfortably connect to internet from any rooms in the house or office depending upon the range. Most of the devices these days come with Wi-Fi enabled features that makes using internet
handy. Wi-Fi uses radio waves to connect to the internet and at times you might face different issues while trying to connect to the internet. The issues are generally based on Wi-Fi signals, hardware failure, Network failure, IP conflicts and so on.
How To Fix Wi-Fi Issues On Computer, Laptop, Phone Or I Pad ?
Here are few tips that could help you to troubleshoot and fix your wifi issues!
- Always make sure that the modem or the router is turned on and you can see the lights.
- If you are trying to connect your laptop, phone or a tablet to the Wi-Fi always make sure that you have the wifi turned on in your devices. While in laptop you need to tap the Wi-Fi key to turn it on and on phone or tablets you need to go to the settings, connectivity and turn on or activate the Wi-Fi.
- If still you are having problem connecting reboot your computer that would be able to fix software related problem. Also, try restarting your modem or router.
- Always make sure that you have up and running internet connection, if you are having trouble getting internet to work, you can contact your ISP provider.
- If you are still no able to connect to the Wi-Fi make sure that, your devices are virus free and are not corrupted.
- If you are using your phones or tablets make sure that the airplane mode is turned off.
- Always make sure that you are typing the right password to connect to the Wi-Fi.